Facebook deactivated my account
Solved/Closed
Kaz.200
Posts
3
Registration date
Monday 14 January 2019
Status
Member
Last seen
15 January 2019
-
14 Jan 2019 à 14:41
Kaz.200 Posts 3 Registration date Monday 14 January 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 January 2019 - 15 Jan 2019 à 14:55
Kaz.200 Posts 3 Registration date Monday 14 January 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 January 2019 - 15 Jan 2019 à 14:55
Related:
- Facebook deactivated my account
- How to recover facebook account - Guide
- Facebook account locked - Guide
- Can i change my free fire facebook account to google account - Guide
- Yahoo account deactivated due to inactivity ✓ - Yahoo Mail Forum
- If i create a new facebook account will i still be blocked ✓ - Facebook Forum
1 response
Daniel Telele
Posts
1227
Registration date
Tuesday 7 March 2017
Status
Member
Last seen
4 November 2021
6,276
14 Jan 2019 à 15:19
14 Jan 2019 à 15:19
Hello,
You can recover your Facebook page by following the outlined process.
Ensure to review the terms and conditions on Facebook to avoid it happening again. The recovery process typically takes up to 15 days. If you have been waiting for a longer time, it's better to create a new account.
Regards,
You can recover your Facebook page by following the outlined process.
Ensure to review the terms and conditions on Facebook to avoid it happening again. The recovery process typically takes up to 15 days. If you have been waiting for a longer time, it's better to create a new account.
Regards,
14 Jan 2019 à 16:02
I shall try that. I have only been disabled for a week, I didn't think making a new account would help otherwise I would have tried. Facebook had flagged up most of my friends straight away, I was quite surprised, so didn't think I would get away with it.
Thanks again
Karen
15 Jan 2019 à 14:55
This is kaz. 200
I have a question, about my Facebook account that has been disabled.
Well, I keep getting a message come up which says can't log into Hotmail.
I wondered if had this happened while Facebook were checking on me they may have thought I was fake?
And Facebook sent me the reason why they logged me off but I couldn't open the download.
So I don't know what my faults were.
Thanks kaz