Windows 7 RC

Closed
bluetooth123 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2009 - Jun 12, 2009 at 04:54 AM
dogstreet Posts 5 Registration date Monday April 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2009 - Jun 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Hello,
There are now available in several windows fonts the option to choose characters that are "turned", to use the description in the character map. I just thought this would be a great option along side "Bold", "Underlined", "Strikeout". I researched it a little and found a website that does this for you, but I do not know how difficult it would be to actually implement in an editor. I even wrote a cute story for clarification (but it was deleted, probably looked too much like a commercial, which it sort of is, it's supposed to get you to like the idea):
On the fifth page or the third hour of a very large discussion, you decide, (as immature stalker) to insert a small amount of text to the intended, possibly on the overhead teleprompter/etc, using the latest snazzy gadget from Windows 7 (Which I am suggesting, um you know, now):
Which turns her beet-red after the boss notices and makes a snide remark, and you end up mopping hallways in Buffalo.... Anyway if anyone was suggesting fonts (I'm sure Someone was) please make a subset of the unicode fonts known as the "turned" letters, or just include a little option next to bold, underline, strikeout
===============
John Assam
bluetooth motorcycle intercom
Related:

1 response

dogstreet Posts 5 Registration date Monday April 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2009 1
Jun 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Hey there, to know more just click on this link:

http://www.wazu.jp/gallery/Fonts_GreekCopt.html