Business page unlinked from personal page

Closed
dbhall1911 Posts 2 Registration date Monday February 4, 2019 Status Member Last seen February 4, 2019 - Feb 4, 2019 at 08:42 PM
dbhall1911 Posts 2 Registration date Monday February 4, 2019 Status Member Last seen February 4, 2019 - Feb 4, 2019 at 08:55 PM
I had two business pages. Today I attempted to set up Instagram and since I could not recall my FB password, I had to go through Forgot Password to reset the FB password. Now I have a mess:
1) I am in there as two people. When I login it takes me to the wrong one (it still has my information) although strangely that is connected to one of the pages. Makes no sense.
2) Because of the confusion in trying to solve this I decided to delete that first business page, I don't need it anymore.
3) This is the big issue: I run my business from that second business page and it no longer shows under My Pages. I am the only admin. How can I re-link my profile with this business page?

Thank you to anyone who can assist,

David
Related:

1 response

dbhall1911 Posts 2 Registration date Monday February 4, 2019 Status Member Last seen February 4, 2019
Feb 4, 2019 at 08:55 PM
Facebook username: In my prior post I noted that when I login to FB I get taken to the wrong person (I am set up in there twice). I just noticed in settings that the username is empty. I know that gets auto-generated. I am hoping if I can figure out how to get the right person to come up, I can see that the second business site is still there.

Thanks,
David H