Disabled

Closed
MinMyintMyatHwe - Feb 25, 2019 at 09:26 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 25, 2019 at 10:30 AM
Hello,
Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, they keep sending me link to help but they don’t and it says to put in my card details which I’ve never done before…. I’m so sad for there are many relatives and friends keep me in touch by that account. I try so many ways not to be have my self bad nor to display bad images or words, even I remove those who like saying explicit words or contents but my account suddenly disappear anyway, when I tried to have a touch with my relatives and friends at that night. Please Sirs/Madams, at least give me a clue what mistakes have I done and soon give me back my beloved I account, Thank you so much and God bless you…

2 responses

MinMyintMyatHwe
Feb 25, 2019 at 09:27 AM
Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, they keep sending me link to help but they don’t and it says to put in my card details which I’ve never done before…. I’m so sad for there are many relatives and friends keep me in touch by that account. I try so many ways not to be have my self bad nor to display bad images or words, even I remove those who like saying explicit words or contents but my account suddenly disappear anyway, when I tried to have a touch with my relatives and friends at that night. Please Sirs/Madams, at least give me a clue what mistakes have I done and soon give me back my beloved I account, Thank you so much and God bless you…
MinMyintMyatHwe
Feb 25, 2019 at 10:23 AM
Hello....
Blocked Profile
Feb 25, 2019 at 10:30 AM
You seem to be confused as to the organization to contact concerning this situation. We are CCM.NET, and we do not control OTHER networks accounts. Please contact the other organizatin. If they do not respond, it is important that you are patient, but it might be time to think about what real value is that network really providing you? Please, I will beg ypu before ypu start begging us, please do not post back begging, there is nothing we can do, and begging is honestly distasteful!