Forgot password/alternative email deactivated

Closed
mirKO024 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 14 March 2019 Status Member Last seen 14 March 2019 - 14 Mar 2019 à 07:11
HelpiOS Posts 15601 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 2 October 2026 - 14 Mar 2019 à 07:16
Hello, I forgot my password of my ID Yahoo and I don't have an access to my alternative email cause it's been deactivated due to inactivity. (When Yahoo offers me to send activate code on my alternative email, my alternative email is deactivated and I get this message for my alternative email: This account has been deactivated due to inactivity, but we would love to welcome you back! Click Sign up below to create your new account.) Is there any other option to log in? Thank you very much.

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 15601 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 2 October 2026 1,880
14 Mar 2019 à 07:16
Unfortunately, if you do not have access to any of your recovery methods, you will not be able to recover your account.

The only solution is to create a new Yahoo account.