Are you unable to print the PDF files, then you have come to the right place. If you are want to “set as default printer” of the Adobe PDF reader then just follow the steps;
1. Make sure the cable that connects your printer to your computer is also plugged in.
2. Plug the cable of the printer directly into a USB port on your computer.
3. Turn off your printer, Wait 10-15 seconds, and then turn on printer again.
4. Make sure your printer driver is up-to-date and set as the default printer,
5. Press the Windows + R at the same time to open the Run box.
6. Now type control and then enter button,
7. See the Devices and Printers icons, click on it,
8. Check the green tick mark with your printer that means its set to default.
9. If it’s not as a default printer, then right-click on your selected printer and click on set as default printer.
10. Just restart your computer once, your printer ready to print your PDF file.