- - Latest reply: ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
July 19, 2019
- Apr 29, 2019 at 09:56 AM
Hello,

I have a couple of Facebook pages that I had created. One page had about 400K fans. One year before, someone hacked into the administrator account and made themselves admin and deleted all the other admins. The page is now up but under the hacker's admin.

I have filed a complaint with Facebook ,many times but unable to get any help. Could you please point me as to how I can retrieve my page?

We were selling onine ITems on the page and it was going very well!

Any help would be greatly appreciated
See more 

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 19, 2019
Thank you
If your login email was changed during the hack, this Contact page will allow you to flag a connection problem to your account. Enter your email address, and Facebook will work with you to solve the issue.

Facebook Login Information Changed

The Facebook Help page provides you with a list of options that allow you to get help based on your specific problem.

More Information

For more information on Facebook security, or recovering a hacked account, please see Facebook's Hacked and Security pages.
Respond to Ambucias
Registration date
Saturday April 27, 2019
Status
Last seen
April 27, 2019
Thank you
some one hack my page through Social Advertiser. He ask me to add him in my Sponsoreds Ads ’s business account to help me regarding creation of ads. So I trusted him and add him as a admin. But after that given him access to Sponsoreds Ads ’s business, he made themselves admin and deleted all the other admins. The page is now up but under the hacker's admin.
i complaint many time to facebook help center and reported the page that it is pretended to another person but untill now I don't get any help.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 19, 2019
11292 -
Sorry but I don't know how you could get help on this. What you did was to give the combination of your safe to someone saying "help yourself!". Facebook will now only recognize the person who you have admin as the sole account owner for you can't prove anything.

You may not have known that they are certain degrees of admin nominations, you gave that person the most powerful that is to kick out other admins.

Sorry
Respond to tiks881
Registration date
Monday April 29, 2019
Status
Last seen
April 29, 2019
Thank you
I am afraid it's not hacker it is someone you know, who knows your FB password and done terrible things to you. try to find out that person.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
July 19, 2019
1157 -
Unauthorized access is hacking, regardless if you know the person or not.
Respond to justakin