How to recover my hacked facebook page?

Closed
tiks881 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday April 27, 2019 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2019 - Apr 27, 2019 at 04:42 AM
 Kaungkhant - Mar 29, 2020 at 12:44 PM
Hello,

I have a couple of Facebook pages that I had created. One page had about 400K fans. One year before, someone hacked into the administrator account and made themselves admin and deleted all the other admins. The page is now up but under the hacker's admin.

I have filed a complaint with Facebook ,many times but unable to get any help. Could you please point me as to how I can retrieve my page?

We were selling onine ITems on the page and it was going very well!

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 27, 2019 at 10:34 AM
If your login email was changed during the hack, this Contact page will allow you to flag a connection problem to your account. Enter your email address, and Facebook will work with you to solve the issue.

Facebook Login Information Changed

The Facebook Help page provides you with a list of options that allow you to get help based on your specific problem.

More Information

For more information on Facebook security, or recovering a hacked account, please see Facebook's Hacked and Security pages.