My Facebook page was hacked

Solved/Closed
Bijal - Updated on Jan 19, 2019 at 12:43 AM
 YKZ - Mar 14, 2013 at 04:10 AM
Hello,

We had a couple of Facebook fan pages that we had created. One page had about 150K fans and the other one had 12K. Day before yesterday, someone hacked into the administrator account and made themselves admin for both the pages and deleted all the other admins. One of the pages is now up but under the hacker's admin.

I have filed a complaint with Facebook but unable to get any help. Could you please point me as to how I can retrieve my two pages?

We were selling t-shirts on one of the pages and it was going very well!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
System Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 534.52.7
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Updated on Jun 29, 2019 at 07:46 PM
Hi,

Here are the solutions:
  • If your Account Has Been Hacked And Your Login Email Has Been Changed, click here
  • If Your Account Has Been Hacked and You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email, click here.

Thanks!
I also have the same problem. My business facebook page was hacked. They remove all the admin post. But I can access my email account that login for this page. They already remove this email account as Admin role . What is the best and real solution? I have written an email to facebook. But they never reply with actual solution.