My Facebook account blocked please help me

Closed
Hafeez_6253 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday May 11, 2019 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2019 - May 13, 2019 at 01:19 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 13, 2019 at 05:32 PM
My account disable and when i send appeal to them. They send me that
Hi Hafeez,

We’ve determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:

https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/?ref=cr

Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we can't provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.

Thanks

2 responses

Hafeez, can you read and understand the email as it was written? It says, you cannot have a facebook account. It is a final decision by facebook. We are NOT facebook.

It is not the end of the world. It will be ok if you do not have a favebook account. It is not like an organization is going around the world asking individuals for their proof of facebook, or you get thrown in jail!

I promise you, you will survive!

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
May 13, 2019 at 05:32 PM
Hi

Count yourself lucky that Facebook replied to your appeal, in many cases they don't take the time to reply.