CLOSE friends Posts, not stories

Closed
Marialenaterzi Posts 3 Registration date Monday May 13, 2019 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2019 - May 13, 2019 at 04:26 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 14, 2019 at 07:22 AM
Hello,
There used to be a cloae friends TAb on my home page on ig, a star where i could see the pictures i posted to my CLOSE FRIENDS! It isnt there anymore! Where are my posts i had made a year and a half ago??? They dissapeared!!!! Help me PLEASE!!!

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 74.0.3729.136

1 response

Perhaps they released an update, and took it away. is it there in your friends phone? If it is, are you using the same version as them?

Software and apps get updated, there is nothing anyone can do about it! I suggest you look to the app for help.

Marialenaterzi Posts 3 Registration date Monday May 13, 2019 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2019
May 13, 2019 at 04:43 PM
But how can they let your pictures dissapear??? I mean...they are MY pictures that i chose to share with 5 people of my CHILDREN! And poof they just diaaapear??
I have tried from many phones and acxounts and re-connecting! I have been crying for days! Ig support wont respond! Im so upset! Its my baby boy every step of his 1st year of life!!!!! :-(
Blocked Profile
May 13, 2019 at 05:03 PM
Well, this is a tough one to learn, considering you are allowing a SERVICE to keep track or YOUR Important moments. Did you not save the picture to your device? What are you going to do when the FEDS force these "networks" to cease? It is best to keep your own destiny YOURS!

as I said, does your friends phone act the same?
Marialenaterzi Posts 3 Registration date Monday May 13, 2019 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2019
May 14, 2019 at 02:18 AM
There would be a WARNING before they cease right?? I mean how sly do they work!?
My friends phone acts the same.
Blocked Profile
May 14, 2019 at 07:22 AM
Nope, no warning besides a ruling. Now understand it is highly unlikely, but it can happen. also understand, the social media business model and industry is unregulated, so they can do whatever they want with your pictures. Did yoy read the terms of services amd what they said they are using them for?