Like Google Chrome for desktop, Google Chrome for Android allows you to use tabs during your browsing sessions. This lets you easily access and keep track of several webpages at once. If you find yourself with too many tabs open and are looking for a way to close them all, rather than individually, this FAQ will answer any questions that you may have.
How to close tabs on Android?
Launch Google Chrome on your Android device. Next to the search bar, you will see a button with a number corresponding to the amount of tabs that you have open. Tap this button:
Tap the menu button > Close all tabs:
All of your tabs should now be closed.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to Restore the New Tab Page to its Previous Settings in Chrome
- How To Reset Your Browser Settings on Android
- Prevent Camera and Microphone Access on Google Chrome For Android
- Turn off Search and URL Suggestion service on Google Chrome For Android
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension