How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
Like Google Chrome for desktop, Google Chrome for Android allows you to use tabs during your browsing sessions. This lets you easily access and keep track of several webpages at once. If you find yourself with too many tabs open and are looking for a way to close them all, rather than individually, this FAQ will answer any questions that you may have.
How to close a tab on Android or iPhone
- On Google Chrome, tap Switch tabs next to the address bar.
- At the top right corner of each tab, tap Close or simply swipe them.
How to close tabs on Android or iPhone
- Launch Google Chrome on your Android device.
- Next to the search bar, you will see a button with a number corresponding to the number of tabs that you have open.
- Tap this button:
- Tap the menu button > select Close all tabs:
All of your tabs should now be closed. The same procedure works for iPhones.
Need more help with Google chrome? Check out our Forum!
Around the same subject
- Close all tabs chrome android
- How to close tabs on android
- How to close all tabs on android
- Orion stars download for android > Download - Online gaming and betting
- How to change close friends story to public > Instagram Forum
- Reset chrome settings android > Guide
- Enable webgl chrome > Guide
- Savefrom.net chrome > Download - Video downloads