System Restart

Closed
JosephYoung Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday April 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2019 - Updated on Jun 18, 2019 at 02:42 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 18, 2019 at 02:54 PM
Was wondering any tech GURU here may be of assistance would really appreciate it very very much and thank you to those who respond.

I'm currently facing an issue where my PC restarts every time I play a game call PUBG and stream at the same time etc this usually happens when the PC is stressed it will just restart into black screen and windows boots up again with a log stating (do you want to start windows normally) no error log no BSOD reports just plain restart.

But when i play other title games and don't stream it will be fine, even for this game itself PUBG if i turn of SLI on my TitanX and do not stream the game runs fine.

Pior to this i had a problem with my MOBO bios monitor settings as you can see i'm using the ASUS x99-deluxe so before i turned off (Monitor Power Surge) & (Monitor chassis intruded) if those two settings were turn on my in the bios the computer would also restart after a few mins into the windows desktop after that it will notify me why either one of this reason in the bios.

Really hope somebody can help me solve this problem, i've also tried windows memory test everything is fine.

My only suspect i feel is the Power supply.

PC Specs:
Intel - Core i7-5960X
Asus - X99-DELUXE
Corsair - Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
2x EVGA - Titan X 12GB HYBRID Video Card SLI
Corsair - AX1200i
Custom Water Cooling Build for GPU & CPU
Windows 7 64bit

1 response

Ok, so what client application are you using to broadcast? Update the online broadcast software. if you are using a not so good one, they have memory leaks all of the time. I had to try a few different ones before I found Streamlabs OBS. You say it yourself, only crashes when streaming.

P.S. please remove your url from your signature. You are not allowed links or urls in signature. It is against the charter.

Thank you.