Login facebook

Closed
JaNn_AHmad Posts 1 Registration date Monday July 22, 2019 Status Member Last seen September 13, 2019 - Jul 25, 2019 at 02:08 AM
baharhashemi75 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 25, 2019 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2019 - Jul 25, 2019 at 05:14 AM
Hello,
Email : Eifa.1002@spambox.me
Sir this is my email facebook account
Please make my account
My account is locked in your system
Please make this
Thanks
Related:

1 response

baharhashemi75 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 25, 2019 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2019
Jul 25, 2019 at 05:14 AM
If your account is disabled, you won't be able to log in. Keep in mind that there are many reasons why an account might be disabled, and Facebook handle each of these cases differently. First of all we should know few things about Facebook blocking.

You can block someone in Facebook
You can block someones irritating message
Block any pages on Facebook
Facebook too can block your account for some reason. Such as,

Blocking of sending friend request, if you send too many friend requests.
Temporary account blocking. If someone tried to login to your id or you just entered wrong password too many times.
Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
Using a fake name
Impersonating someone

Continuing behavior that's not allowed on Facebook by violating Facebook Community Standards
Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed.

Basically temporary blocked account can be recovered with simple verification of your account. If that does not helping you, submit an appeal using the mail address you used for your account.

You have to wait 24 hours. In other way try deleting browser cookies as one of those may be preventing login.

Clear the cache and stuff like history etc.
If you still can't, go through the automated security verification process.