Problems with messenger

Closed
PA!NT - Jun 15, 2009 at 05:21 AM
daniele258 Posts 9 Registration date Sunday January 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009 - Jun 15, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Hello,
I've been having recently a problem with my Windows Live Messenger. ones I logged in with my e-mail, the computer stop working. I've tried to solve this problem by many ways.. I've deleted the program and reinstall it , and I tried to delete some key, by typing redegit on the Run program. and I've tried also to delet the msn files from somewhere else .. NON of these ways worked ... then I tried to go to user accounts from the contol panal ... then I went to "manage your network passwords" .there I noticed that when ever I typed my account name, some word were written beside my email name.. the word was "legacyGeneric" .. not "windows Live" as it should be .. then I figured that it might be an account problem. so I created a Guest account , and I logged out from the adminstrator and etered the guest account.. and ... then i tried surprisely my msn messenger worked .
the problem that it dos'nt work from the adminstrator account unlike the Guest account......should I have to switch user every time i want to log in in my widows live messenger ??? or there is another soulution somewhere??????

what the wrong with my account , or my messenger???

Please HELP MEEEEEEEEE....

Ula
Related:

1 response

daniele258 Posts 9 Registration date Sunday January 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2009
Jun 15, 2009 at 11:29 AM
It's not safe to delete some registy keys!

All you have to do is to upgrade to a new version of windows live messenger... and yeah do not forget to update your windows.. the latest update is service pack 3!! Install it and it can solve many problems and bugs on your system!