Solving a Facebook issue

Closed
Joyceazzi - 13 Oct 2019 à 03:00
HelpiOS Posts 15569 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 2 July 2026 - 13 Oct 2019 à 18:12
Please can you solve me my problem
Because I need my account
Joyce azzi

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 15569 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 2 July 2026 1,880
13 Oct 2019 à 09:01
Hi,

What's the exact problem your are facing with your account?
Hy when I login to my Facebook account
I
Receive
Thank you
Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Plz i need ur help
Thank u
I need my account i m an autism support cause because o my girl
HelpiOS Posts 15569 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 2 July 2026 1,880
13 Oct 2019 à 18:12
Please continue on your previous topic.