First of all thanks for your help
I have a big excel file which I have been filling it for the last 2 years.
There is a way to find out the date of every time I have been introducing data?
I mean to make a column with the date of every updated cell.
After looking into this, it would appear that in Excel this feature does not exist. However you can do it with Excel VBA function.
1. In your Excel worksheet, cllick on ALT + F11 to open the Visual Basic editor
2. In Visual Basic Editor, click on the “Insert” menu
3. Select “Module”
4. Paste the following code into the new module:Public Function ModDate()ModDate =
Format(FileDateTime(ThisWorkbook.FullName), “m/d/yy h:n ampm”)End Function
5. Before saving your module, make sure to save your Excel file as Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook
6. Save your module
7. Return to your Excel worksheet
8. Paste the following code into the cell where you want to display the last modification time: =ModDate()