Please add more information about service or place where you can not login. But there some common tipps for your problem:
- Each site has a magic button "Reset Password". A link will come to your mail that will reset the current password. This is the easiest solution.
- Is Caps Lock turned on and is the keyboard layout correct?
- Check the login - you could enter the correct password, but an error crept into the spelling of the name.
- Go through your passwords in different variations: different case, numbers, additions. Perhaps the minimum password on this resource should be 8 characters, so you were forced to add a number to your normal password (most often it is 1)
-check SMS - some resources send a password to enter the phone.
- Remember the moment of registration: what important events took place at that time, which people occupied a central place in your life. The password could be the date of birth of the child or your partner, protection of a diploma or promotion;
- f all else fails, try contacting tech support. You may be asked the code word that you entered during registration or the answer to your security question. Their choice is usually small: mother’s maiden name, favorite children's book or first pet’s name;