What is the best video converter for Mac?

Registration date
Monday December 23, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 14, 2020
-
Registration date
Monday October 7, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 3, 2020
-
I have Mac, and I need a good video converter for it, can someone advise one? Better if it free. Thanks

4 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 2, 2020
Hi,

You can try Total Video Converter.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Wednesday July 15, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020
Hey, I am a Mac user. I have tried DumpMedia Video Converter to convert my YouTube videos. It's smooth and it gives me a great experience. In the official site of DumpMedia, you can see Video Downloader and Online Downloader as well. Video Downloader has windows version and Mac version. But for Video Converter, Mac version is available. If you are interested in this tool, go and search DumpMedia on Google.
Registration date
Monday December 23, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 15, 2020
Hi! I use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate on MacOS. Convert video - the main, but not the only function of the program. All video conversion tasks are performed in the main program window, in general, the procedure is as follows:Add a video by dragging it to the list or using the add files button;choose the format to convert to on the right side of the program
specify the folder to save in “Output Folder” and click "Convert". Regarding the supported formats, in this video converter you can convert anything and anywhere:
MP4, DivX, AVI, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MKV, H.264 and others. Additionally, you can convert video to MP3 audio files and other formats, which is useful if you need to cut sound from video. For each format, by pressing “Settings” additional settings are available, including frame rate, bit rate, quality and others. Moreover, that additional features during conversion include the ability to combine all the converted videos into one , as well as edit the source clips by launching a simple video editor. Personally I have not any problems with the converted during its 1 year usage.
Hope I have helped you)
Registration date
Monday October 7, 2019
Status
Last seen
November 3, 2020

try movavi

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!