-
Registration date
Wednesday January 29, 2020
Status
Last seen
January 31, 2020
-
Hello,
I am submitting this email as I have accidently deleted important emails that wound up in my Gmail Spam folder and I was wondering if there`d be a way for a CCM`s Customer`s Service`s representative help me to recover them, please.
I have no further Inquiries to submit at this point.
I would like, however, to thank you for your support and cooperation as you try to have this particular issue resolved.

Sincerely,
Antonio Macedo

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 29, 2020
Hello, this was the best answer when a similar question was asked before:

If Gmail has not deleted the messages from the server, you can recover deleted emails after deleting them from your trash folder. You must open your Gmail then click the drop down grey arrow on the left from your search box at the top of the screen. It will then ask you several question such as to or from, subject, key words or date within. Click on the blue search button on the bottom left of the search box and all of your deleted emails should be revealed.

If you delete an email, it stays in your Trash for 30 days. After 30 days, emails are permanently deleted from the trash and the server.

If you still can’t recover your mails, these links will provide further help.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7015314?hl=en&visit_id=637146162074195305-1716493924&rd=1

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7015314?visit_id=637146167008321377-4130357919&rd=1

Regards

Registration date
Wednesday January 29, 2020
Status
Last seen
January 31, 2020
Hi there,
Thank you so much for getting back to me giving me your input on the issue at hand. I wish Gmail`s support team would implement a way to have one`s emails restored as I have experienced first had that this is something that can happen to any other user out there anytime , anywhere, that is a recurring situation and we, end-user, would really appreciate if Gmail`s Support team would come up with an answer to this specific situation and I believe that, by itself, would definitely give an edge as I believe that Gmail is one of the best email services out there and it would be a shame if it were to fall behind of others. I personally, think that Gmail (google) has what it takes to do it, but it lacks some features like not having a way to contact Gmail`s Support team not to mention a way to have all emails restored from the Gmail Spam folder.
I have no other Inquiries to submit at this point,
I would like, however, to thank you for shedding some light on the issue, for you efforts and cooperation. Kudos to you and to your co-workers.
Sincerely
Antonio
Hi there,

In response to your reply although it does address an interesting and useful topic it is not related to my Inquiry. I had sent out an email regarding the recovery of my emails on the Gmail Spam folder as opposed to the trash folder.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely

Antonio Macedo
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 29, 2020
Ok, if that is the case, to the best of my knowledge, items deleted from your Spam file don't go into the trash and are erased with nowhere to recover it from...