Forgot yahoo password

Closed
lilsammy2959 Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 10, 2020 Status Member Last seen April 11, 2020 - Updated on Apr 13, 2020 at 02:59 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Apr 13, 2020 at 02:59 AM
Hi Do I need to be in a different browser for my Yahoo account, like internet Explorer verses Chrome or Google. I don't know my password but it's really now linked to my Microsoft account and ever since I linked them together I can no longer log Into my Yahoo account but I can log into but I can't see all the information cuz I'm on 30 day lockout in Outlook mail.

My alternate address is also on hold for 30 days in Microsoft. I also am trying to get into my Hotmail but haven't been able to so because I don't know the password don't have the same phone number or don't know the alternate email but I do know I can get into Skype and One Drive but there's no information there for My recovery email to get me in to Yahoo or Hotmail.

It says that Hotmail is my recovery email for my Outlook Yahoo Acct and it asks me question about when I opened that acct and gives me 2 alternate emails to contact and then a phone number linked to the Microsoft Outlook Yahoo Acct but I don't have that information.

Hope I made sense with my questions.................. Thank You
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Apr 13, 2020 at 02:59 AM
Hello, using a different browser to connect to account shouldn't change anything.

If you want to recover your yahoo mail account follow the steps in this article.

Regards