April 15, 2020
-
Registration date
Tuesday October 29, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 23, 2020
-
I want to watch Russian movies and content from my country but I can't access due to geo restriction. Now I have a single choice to get access is vpn.

I have found numbers of vpn which offers list of features. I little bit confuse that every provider is committed to deliver the best but which one is really the best.

NordVPN
PureVPN
ExpressVPN
SurfShark
ProtonVPN

If you think that non of them is best for all purpose then you suggest me another one as per your experiences.

Thank You

5 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 16, 2020
Hello Jesssica,

I would recommend that you avoid any free VPN's, as they cannot guarantee 100% anonymity / data security etc.

I've personal experience with Express VPN, they offer a 30 day money back trial. If you are not happy with the VPN you can get your money back. It works well for Netflix / Torrenting etc. and includes an automatic shut down mode - if the VPN drops out for whatever reason it will block your Internet traffic, protecting your anonymity (other VPN's do this too). I paid around 5€ per month for 15 months (you can find discounts fairly readily).

Surfshark is a lower cost option. If you sign up for 24months its around 1.50€ per month.

NordVPN used to be the most popular VPN until recent security breaches (2019) brought into question the overall security of private data.

There are others, however as I've said, I only have personal experience with Express VPN, but have had no issues with it.

Regards

Registration date
Tuesday April 14, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 15, 2020

Thanks for the suggestion with a proper details.
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 16, 2020
2,516 >
Registration date
Tuesday April 14, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 15, 2020

You're welcome!
Registration date
Wednesday January 22, 2020
Status
Last seen
June 30, 2020
Nord and Express are the big names with good reviews. However if you are looking for trial then check out PureVPN offering trial for 7 days with 47% off onwards.
Registration date
Tuesday April 14, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 14, 2020

For any geo restricted content access, I use purevpn. It works blazing fast and has servers all over the world. They have recently started a $0.99 trial version that you gotta try for that price
Registration date
Tuesday April 28, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 28, 2020

NordVPN is the best VPN service
Registration date
Tuesday October 29, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 23, 2020

The first 2 are good one. You can try them. But if you need to try another VPN then you can try with HMA or ZenMate.