Mailing from outlook not working

Closed
DC - Jun 18, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Noodle2u Posts 7 Registration date Thursday June 18, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2011 - Jun 19, 2009 at 02:32 AM
Hello,
My computer is in the windows xp edition. I have AT&T as my provider.
My email is in yahoo.
Anytime that I click on a picture to send it, outlook express pops up and when I type in an address to send the file, it well not go. When I click on the option to use express as my default, I do not have an account. I went on Outlook to open and sign in and do not see the right prompts. Do I need to change some settings?
Whn I go to create mail with a picture, why can I not just click on attach and then send the pictures after I browse the picture files?
I hope there is a simple solution.
Related:

1 response

Noodle2u Posts 7 Registration date Thursday June 18, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2011
Jun 19, 2009 at 02:32 AM
Do you have an email account set up in outlook express???? Yahoo does not work through this...it is an online email account.
You can open your Yahoo email on the internet and click to attach a picture. It will let you browse your computer for the picture and add it to the email...

When you are on your computer and want to send a picture to a mail recipent it will only work if you have an email account on your computer that is set up to send.

Hope I have the right idea??