Yahoo mail keeps getting stuck loading each and every webpage or step clicked on

Closed
Mike - Updated on Jun 3, 2020 at 12:01 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Jun 4, 2020 at 02:27 PM
Hello,

Yahoo mail keeps timing out or loading slow or getting stuck loading each and every webpage or step clicked on within the mail while logged into my account. THE INTERNET WORKS JUST FINE "IT IS ONLY YAHOO WEBSITE" that has problems loading all websites and I have to keep refreshing several to 1 million times before it loads. I already tried clearing the case and force closed the browser plus everything is up to date and phone has been rebooted. This has been going on for years now and I'm getting frustrated with it. Anyone have an actual clue on this? I will be taken this to a master technician I know and see what he knows is the problem with yahoo.

System Configuration: Android / Both Chrome & firefox 83.0.4103.83
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Jun 4, 2020 at 02:40 AM
Hello, if the problem only occurs with the Yahoo Mail site, then by process of elimination, it is most likely a problem with their site.

Although, have you tried using a different browser?

Regards
Yes the mobile firefox, chrome, and IE. I Just tried to delete an email and there goes the loading bar stuck and moving every 5 minutes 1 inch and then BAM:

The connection has timed out

The server at mail.yahoo.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your mobile device’s data or Wi-Fi connection.

A refreshing does nothing then hit the go button to reload and back to inbox. Open the freakin same email again then hit delete and finally it's deleted.

Same process for any little click within yahoo...
How is this marked as best answer becauseI didn'tdo that O_o
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925 > Mikemailnit
Jun 4, 2020 at 02:27 PM
Its just how we keep tabs on which questions have been seen by an admin until there is a more appropriate answer.