Want to use samsung mobile as modem

Solved/Closed
Abhi - Jun 21, 2009 at 12:17 AM
 shaik - Dec 18, 2012 at 04:15 AM
Hello,

I have Samsung star mobile and I want to use that mobile as modem for internet access by pc.I have software CD of samsung star but any other software use for this like pc suite etc.how can I use that moble as modem and can u provied required software for the same ,plz do the needful.
Related:

2 responses

Hii I am Tikky from India (orissa)(katak)
A good news for who can't connect his/her samsung curby to pc.
Very simply install pc studio....or download from this { link https://www.samsung.com/in/support/ }
Main thing
After install pc studio see da bellow line of pc studio click da up date.....up date 85 MB...after complite update..restart yr pc and ph. then conect cable........ha ha haaa it,s don

otherwise contact me..............after 2 month of research I can connect my curby to pc.
Any mistake pls forgive me...Thanks.
Thank you for the info,

Samsung modem is enable on my windows pc, however SAMSUNG PC STUDIO does not see this modem, what do I do ? now ?
Thaks dear it's work for me...take care bye.
Thankuuuuuuuuu Tikky...After update pc studio my curby connect to pc.....Lots of tanks....lots of kiss & hug. See Ya.
thankzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
does the #777 still work. when I dial it as if I am making a call, all you can is you phone call can not be completed as dialed. I am using a Samsung intensity SCH-u450. I have followed all steps for enabling the modem on my laptop. I then change my setting under PC connection on my phone from USB Mass to USB modem. I created a new connection on my laptop with the #777 as my number to dial with user name as myphonenumber@alltel.net and password as alltel. As this is what I have seen on other websites. I get an error of 692 when trying to connect. Just cusious if this still works or have they discontinued it since they over a broadband USB plug in for $59.99 per month? This would be great to have as I would use on my laptop all of the time, especiall if you could add the #777 under my circle of #'s.

Regards.
Balsimran Aulakh
Jun 22, 2011 at 07:58 PM
just install pc studio and make new network connection. And put dial code as"*99***1#".. Dont put any username or password.. hope it will help u... :)