A Little to the Left download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
A Little to the Left is a charming puzzle game where you'll align, stack, pile, and arrange everyday items into delightful setups. But watch out for that sneaky cat who loves to stir things up! Dive into this whimsical and instinctive game boasting over 75 engaging puzzles waiting to be neatly sorted.
You may think your home is the day-to-day place you know, that it doesn't hide mysteries and puzzles. Yet, A Little to the Left will brilliantly make your beliefs vanish and show you what's hidden behind the scenes.
Which way should the clock hands point? How to arrange the eggs? Who put so many stickers on this fruit?!? And the cat...
Discover a place where puzzles may be everywhere and where calm and observation are key.
- Diverse puzzle extravaganza: Dive into a world of over 75 unique logical puzzles, each meticulously designed to challenge your mind and captivate your senses.
- Pay attention: The puzzles are beautifully crafted and inspired by the objects and situations in homes, brilliantly mixing challenge, inspiration, and comfort. Pay attention, as they are hidden among household objects.
- Instant satisfaction: The quick-to-solve puzzles are intricately crafted to ensure that each solution feels rewarding, keeping you hooked for hours and craving for just one more game.
- Seamless gameplay mechanics: Experience the pure joy of gaming with the intuitive drag-and-drop controls. No matter your skill level, you'll find yourself immersed effortlessly.
- A daily dose of freshness: With The Daily Tidy Delivery, every day feels like a new adventure. Wake up to an exclusive puzzle tailored just for you, adding a sprinkle of surprise to your daily routine.
- Unleash your creativity: No longer bound by a single solution, let your imagination run wild! The puzzles come with the freedom of multiple solutions, allowing you to leave your unique mark and see things through multiple lenses.
- Cat and Chaos: Inspired by the developers' cats, you will sometimes have to deal with a mischievous but very adorable cat. Indeed, it may randomly show up and bring chaos. Go easy on the cat, as it has just understood how simple life is.
- For everyone: All the puzzles are funny, playful, and designed to delight all ages! From the young to the young-at-heart, everyone can find joy and laughter in each puzzle.
Graphics and sound
A Little to the Left features radiating warmth and minimalist visuals. It may remind you of casual doodles in an artist's sketchbook. In a nutshell, you will experience a very pleasant, comfy, and relaxing adventure wherein you can focus on your puzzles without effort.
Regarding the sound, it stands out for its soothing motifs. They strike a balance, being memorable during gameplay without becoming overbearing or disruptive.
Overall, A Little to the Left generously offers a simple but memorable atmosphere you will like to discover and rediscover.
The game is likely to take you around 3-4 hours to complete, but it may last 5-6 hours if you like extras. Depending on your playstyle, you may like to rush it or take the time to discover everything it has in stock.
What do the reviews say?
A Little to the Left has a Metacritic score of 75/100, and it has been rated Very Positive by over 4000 players on Steam.
"A pleasant and, at times, playful soundtrack, fun visual effects, and the occasional light interference of a mischievous cat add to an overall charming package. A Little to the Left may have left me scratching my head in confusion at times, but more often, it left me pleased and content with the neatly arranged spaces I created." (Game Informer)
Despite the fact that A Little to the Left has no official PEGI rating, it can be considered suitable for all audiences as it is a friendly puzzle game.
- A little to the left free download mac
- A little to the left mac download free
- A little to the left free
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition: download for PC, Android (APK) > Download - Sandbox
- Boot Camp > Download - Security and maintenance