We received your information If we still find that you're not old enough to be o

-
 Varunsaini -
Hello,
We received your information
If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is because your account doesn't follow our Terms of Service.

We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then you can't use your account.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 79.0.3945.116
Related:

7 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 7, 2021
Hello, see this article if your Facebook has been blocked because of age restrictions.

Regards
Sir can plz back my fb account plz Sir plz
Registration date
Saturday April 3, 2021
Status
Last seen
April 3, 2021

Hellow my account are disble and dont know reason

Please help Mee
We Received Your Information‎
‎If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is because your account doesn't follow our Terms of Service.‎

‎We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then you can't use your account
Hello my account has been disable..please help
Sir my personal Facebook Account was Disabled without any reason, sir I don't post any illegal activities on my personal Facebook account,sir I follow Facebook community Guidelines,sir I used my real name, pics, phone number,this is my personal account, sir someone reported my Facebook account without any reason, sir I stored my personal Data in my personal Facebook account, sir I can't login into my Facebook account, sir I requested to u please Recover my account.
5:49 PM

LTE all

Refresh

We Received Your Information

If we still find that you're not old enough to be on
Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is
because your account doesn't follow our Terms of Service.

We're always looking out for the security of people on

Facebook, so until then you can't use your account.

Log Out From Aslam Tadavi

Download Your Information

English (US)

ગુજરાતી

ਪੰਜਾਬੀ

हिन्दी

اردو

ಕನ್ನಡ

+

kokokyawsbo2016
We’ll take another look at your account.

If we find you’re old enough, you’ll be able to use Facebook again.

If we still find you’re not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will be permanently disabled and you won't be able to disagree again.