Acer screen wont turn on

Closed
plshelpme - Feb 26, 2021 at 09:24 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Feb 26, 2021 at 12:53 PM
Hello, my acer laptop started to have black thing appearing on the left side but it also disappear afterwards. today, the entire screen started blinking so i decided to turn it off and let if rest for a while but when i was trying to turn it on, the light in the power on appears but the screen wont open. im planning to do the rebooting procedure but how could i if my laptop’s battery is built in? would it be safe to open it?

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0.3
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Feb 26, 2021 at 12:53 PM
Hello, first, have a look at this article on what to do if your laptop screen won't turn on.

As for opening your laptop, it depends on if you are still in warranty (because opening it up will void your warranty). If you are comfortable opening up your laptop, you should be ok - if you're not then consider taking your laptop to a local technician.

Regards