- Wireless Router
- Airtel broadband wireless router configuration - How-To - Network
- How To Fix a Wireless Router that Can't Connect - How-To - Router
- 192.168.o.0.1 tenda wireless router - How-To - Router
- Wireless router connected but no internet ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Belkin N wireless router ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
Maybe you can try this, type in your ip adress onto your adress bar on your browsing thingy eg.. the Field where you http://ccm.net/forum/affich 113008 wireless router#ecrire, put your ip adress there. You Should be able to find your ip adress on your router. then Log in... The information should be on your router too. If you could not Log in that means your parents had set a different password. But if you can, that can change your router settings into whatever you like.