If you have Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop computer, you can download the drivers from here
. This driver will fix the three yellow bangs against the devices.
For the network problems follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Reseat network cable on the computer end and also from the modem/router end.
2. Check if Link LEDs blinking at the computer end. If no response, Power cycle modem/router (if any) and try known good cable.
3. If Link LEDS does not show any response with known good cable, the issue is with the motherboard.
4. If Link LEDs does blink or show response but no internet connection follow the next steps.
5. Press and hold the Windows Key on the keyboard and then press R key to launch Run Dialog box.
6. Type "cmd" and hit "Enter".
7. Type "ipconfig" at the command prompt and hit "Enter".
8. Scroll down to the Ethernet Adapter.
9. Under the listed Adapter check if "IPv4" and "Default Gateway" show a valid IP Address.
10. Type "ping IPv4 Address" and hit Enter also ping "Default Gateway". Replace IPv4 address and "Default Gateway" with actual IP Addresses.
11. If you get response in the above step, type "ping www.dell.com" and check if there is response.
12. If Ping is successful in the previous steps and Internet Explorer is unable to open any websites or showing Page cannot be displayed. Run below MS Fix-Its using wired connection:
a. Winsock Reset - Fix it
b. Automatically diagnose and fix common security setting on Windows
c. MS Fix it : Improve performance, safety and security in Internet Explorer
13. If ping is successful for default gateway, but not for websites, check in "Safe Mode With Networking". If you are able to go online in "Safe Mode With Networking", then it's an issue mostly with firewall.
14. If you are not able to ping the website or go online in "Safe Mode With Networking" also, then "Power Cycle" the router (if any).
15. Check if any other computers are able to connect to this same network. If yes, the issue is with this computer.
Hope this helps.
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.