Wireless g router

Closed
chris - Jun 22, 2009 at 09:17 PM
clowncrown Posts 13 Registration date Sunday June 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2009 - Jun 22, 2009 at 09:38 PM
Hello,
my name is christopher and i unplugged my wireless g router and now i can't connect to the internet because it said restarted it and i did and it won't connect to my xbox live or my laptop what should i do please help me !!
Related:

1 response

clowncrown Posts 13 Registration date Sunday June 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2009 2
Jun 22, 2009 at 09:38 PM
Dont worry.. Christopher, You can always have your router back to factory's settings... to Do that you will need to

Find your ip Adress which is located on your router

After you found your ip adress.. go on your Browser

In your address Field where you normally type in www.__________.com replace that with your ip address including the dots between numbers

You should then see your Router's provider log in page, if you had never changed any of its settings then you should be able to find the log in information on your router

After you had Log in Browse around look for something that may change or restore your router back to its factory settings. There you have it your router would work like before

Hope this helped =D