Flash Player HELP!

Closed
Chelsea - Jun 22, 2009 at 04:59 PM
clowncrown Posts 13 Registration date Sunday June 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2009 - Jun 22, 2009 at 05:10 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm having problems with my Flash Player too. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who has been having problems, though. I'm not sure if I have Java enabled or not, how would I know? I think that's my problem, but I'm not sure. I've downloaded the Flashplayer countless times from the Adobe website, and it shows the completion video indicating that the download was "successful", and yet whenever I go on Photobucket or YouTube it says I need to update my FlashPlayer. Can someone help me, please? I'm desperate!

Thanks so much.
Related:

1 response

clowncrown Posts 13 Registration date Sunday June 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2009 2
Jun 22, 2009 at 05:10 PM
Here is what you can do, open your internet explorer 7 and look around the top right corner,

Click Tools
Then Internet Options
Go to "Advanced" section and scroll down under settings
You should be able to see a Heading with JAVA Sun and make sure that check mark is checked

This should work if not then maybe use another browser such as FireFox or internet Explorer 8

hope This Helped =D