14/9/2000

-
 Sujitkannojiya -
Hello,

We got your information
If we still came to know that you are young enough to create an account on Facebook, then your account will remain disabled. This is because your account does not comply with our Terms of Service.

Safety of people is most important to us on Facebook, so till then you cannot use your account.
System Configuration: Android / Chrome 89.0.4389.105

2 replies

This account will be closed in 25 days
Are you sure you want to log out?

You have only 25 days left to send a review request. After this, your account will be closed forever.
We got your information
If we still came to know that you are young enough to create an account on Facebook, then your account will remain disabled. This is because your account does not comply with our Terms of Service.

Safety of people is most important to us on Facebook, so till then you cannot use your account.
Sir my personal account was disabled in only 27 Day sir 24 hours only Remaining then my personal facebook account was disabled permanent sir I follow facebook community guidedines sir I didn't wrong in my Facebook account this is my official facebook account sir I don't Post any illegal and sexual activity on facebook account sir stored my personal data in my Facebook account family pics and mang more data sir Request to u please Recover my personal facebook account it very important for me sir thanks facebook team

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!