Transferring data

Closed
tasha - Apr 16, 2021 at 01:55 PM
vcoolio Posts 1409 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen May 23, 2024 - Apr 16, 2021 at 11:16 PM
Hello,
i am having trouble and hopefully someone can help me i am creating an invoice system for the company i am working for and i have created a source sheet (job name, customer #, payment, Etc.) my goal is to create an invoice where all i have to do is use a drop down box to select the job number and the rest of the information will automatically follow (i have it set up in rows on the source sheet) i have created the invoice and i can get each box to transfer but i do not know how to get all of it to transfer using just one box any help is appreciated i do not have the best knowledge of the commands yet so very detailed instructions would be great thanks

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 89.0.4389.128

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1409 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen May 23, 2024 262
Apr 16, 2021 at 11:16 PM
Hello Tasha,

Could you please upload a sample file to a free file sharing site such as WeTransfer or Drop Box then post the link to your file back here.

What you're trying to do can be done but it will make it easier for us to help you if we can see the actual set out of your file and enable us to test on it.
Please ensure that the sample is an exact replica of your actual file in all aspects and if your data is sensitive then please use dummy data.

Thanks Tasha.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.