My account has been locked

Closed
Sreevidhya - Updated on May 7, 2021 at 03:35 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - May 7, 2021 at 03:35 AM
Hello,

Dear facebook team,
My Facebook name is sreevidhya mohan And
Facebook Date Of Birth is 1995/2/25. I have been using Facebook for the last (4 Years ).And I've never tried to go against Facebook's rules and regulations.
A few days ago, my Facebook account was blocked.And Facebook's security system told me to get identified facebook account. I identified myself by following the rules and regulations of Facebook. But today, after a long time,I still do not receive any mail from Facebook.
Although my Facebook account was not against your rules and regulations, it has been permanently deleted and no mail is being received. I have to return my account because this account is very important to me. All my business accounts are in this account
and all my relatives are friends with me in this account.But I'm providing you all identity which is enough to reopen my Facebook account. i hope you look my appeal and open my Facebook account as soon as possible, Thanks.

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
May 7, 2021 at 03:35 AM
Hello, see this article to find out how long it takes Facebook to review an account.

CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot unlock your account on your behalf,

Regards