Confirmation code problem

Closed
Mahfuj - Jun 1, 2021 at 08:53 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Jun 2, 2021 at 04:19 AM
Sir Please Review My Facebook Account.Sir I Can’t Loging Into My Facebook Account.Sir Didn’t Receive Code From Facebook Team.Sir please Confirm My identify.6 Digit Confirmation Code Problem.The code is Going To My Lost Mobile Number. But In No Case Is It p
Possible To Get That Code.I am losing the mobile number added to my Facebook .. !! It is not possible to get that number in any way .. !! So I am requesting you to follow the rules to get my ID back .. !! Let that be given to my gmail account .. !! And the code needed in the first step of verification should be sent to my gmail account .. !!

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jun 2, 2021 at 04:19 AM
Hello, if you haven't received your Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards