Not receiving Facebook confirmation code to email

Solved/Closed
-
 Fazeel -
Hello,
Had 3 friends send code. Confirmed my identity. My new email was never sent from FB to confirming my identity, so I can recover my account. It's not in my spam/junk folder either. I click to resend my confirmation & it doesn't resend it. I want my old account back. My sister has passed & have no way to ask her to be my friend. I have bothered my confirmation friend's 3 times. 3 new emails. HELP

4 replies

Hi rebecca i also have the same problem and Im searching for an answer. How did you recover your account? Thanks in advance rebecca
Had 3 friends confirm my identity. Had a new email. It took 6 weeks for my confirmation link to be sent to my new email. I tried almost daily & hit resend confirmation link to my email, but it never was until 6 weeks later. I don’t know why it finally worked. Just be patient. I was going to give it 2 months & just give up
Hi I'm Fazeel Kashmiri I don't have my phone number but I haven't received my code
> Fazeel
I don't have my phone number
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Is your Facebook page online now?

Is the email address for the code is the same as the one you usually login to Facebook?

Why did you need to confirm your identity?

To recover my FB account. FB instructed me to have 3 FB friends send me a code to confirm my identity. All 3 did. I entered the codes. FB said I've been identified. FB would send me a confirmation link to my new email in order to login. I've received no confirmation link from FB, so I can't login. When I go back trying to recover & try my new email, I'm told email is already in use. I'm very frustrated! I've bothered my friends 3 seperate times to give me code. I have 3 useless email accounts. I have not received confirmation on any of them. Not in my inbox or spam/junk folders. I can't get any help in FB forums either.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,368 > Rebecca notgmail
Rebecca

First answer my questions?

I got logged out of FB. Therefore I wanted to log back in. I couldn't because I forgot my password & no longer have access to the email account that I originally signed up with to open my FB account because that original email was hacked & no longer have access too.. my FB is still there I just can't login because I'm not receiving the link from FB that they say they've sent me at my new email. Which is this one you have been using.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,368 > Rebecca notgmail
Did you follow this procedure to recover your account?

https://www.facebook.com/help/132243923516844?helpref=faq_content

Yes. I used my 3 friends as my security. The gave me the codes & entered the codes. FB congratulated me that my identity was confirmed & that a FB link to login to my account was sent to my new email (this email), but hasn't been sent, so I can't login without the link that I have not been sent
Registration date
Saturday September 2, 2017
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2017
May be your email is black listed or banned. Did you check it well?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021