Teamviewer automatic startup

Closed
Donna - Jun 4, 2021 at 03:19 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 - Jun 5, 2021 at 06:33 AM
I have seen the instructions to set remote desktop to automatically startup with windows. When I try to follow them, I do not see the option to check start teamviewer with windows
Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Jun 5, 2021 at 06:33 AM
Hi,

To configure TeamViewer to start automatically when your computer starts, go to Extras > Options. Then in General, check Start TeamViewer with Windows and click Ok.

If you don't have the option, update TeamViewer to the latest version by clicking on Help > Check for new version. If you're using the latest version, make sure that its dedicated service is enabled.

Press the Windows + R keys and type services.msc. Find "TeamViewer" in the list and right-click on it. Go to Proprieties and in Startup type, select Automatic.

Now restart your computer. If TeamViewer still won't start automatically and you still don't have the automatic startup option in the settings, try reinstalling it.