Here's how to configure TeamViewer to show the mouse cursor of the remote computer you are connected to. The procedure is as follows.
To show your partner's TeamViewer cursor:
- Click on Extras menu > Options.
- Go to the Remote control section > Display.
- Tick the Show your partner's cursor checkbox.
- Click on Ok to validate.
Any more software questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Teamviewer mouse not working
- Teamviewer mouse not working windows 10
- Teamviewer maus anzeigen
- Teamviewer download > Download - Remote access
- Toshiba Satellite mouse pad stopped working [solved] > Laptop Forum
- Toshiba laptop cursor not working: touchpad, mouse > Guide
- Fix mouse that is not clicking where pointer is > Guide
- Teamviewer start with windows > Guide