Hackers

Closed
Marian - Jun 16, 2021 at 10:15 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Jun 21, 2021 at 06:56 AM
Hi my name isMarian Stath, I need help with my Facebook and messenger account. Someone stolen my phone number and gmail address using it to get into my Facebook account. Each time I tried to recover my gmail, I was sent a message saying server not responding. I got myself an iPhone with new email, and hackers using my personal info to log in. They freeze my privacy and security settings so that I can't change either phone numbers or some anomalies occur eg frequently asked to use certain passwords. My question is, How do I download Facebook and messenger safely? My phone gets extremely hot each time I try. Please help. I've changed passwords a million times that now I have a note book beside me to keep track. This is ridiculous. I can't connect with my family and friends.
Thank you
Marian

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jun 21, 2021 at 06:56 AM
Hello, here is an article on how to recover a hacked facebook account.

It contains a number of different solutions for recovering your Facebook account.

Regards