Pls help, someone is stolen my password,

Closed
she - Jun 24, 2009 at 08:34 AM
 RePuter - Nov 24, 2009 at 12:24 PM
Hello,
someone is stolen my password.. i want to protect my gmail account.. so pls help me. what can i do..
Related:

4 responses

HELLO
I NEED YOUR HELP . I WAS SOMEONE ASKING ME I WAS CONFUSE BEC PESON ASK ME MONEY PACKAGE THEN PERSON ASK ME MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD BUT PLUS STUCK MESS UP NOT WORK MY BIRTH DATE ..

PLEASE YOU CAN CHECK UP ZLITTLELADYZ@AIM.COM BEC ZLITTLELADYZ@AIM.COM MANY MANY ASK TO PEOPLE USE EMAIL AND PASSWORD BEC PERSON ASK MONEY PACKAGE. I DOES NOT LIKE IT. PLEASE YOU NEED CHECK UP SAFE ZLITTLELADYZ@AIM. SOO THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

I GIVE YOU MY EMAIL IS ZSWEETMOMMYZ@AIM.COM

THANKYOU VERY MUCH

SWEET LADY
Blocked Profile
Jun 24, 2009 at 10:40 AM
Hello,

I am really sorry for your password. You will have to contact the gmail help support to reset the password and send it to you.
hello everyone,
what can i say , i am so sorry about my msn account, someone has stolen the cood, my msn is company s msn , i dont know what to doooooo. pls if everyone has a little help pls contact me at this email top.electronic@hotmail.com

the stoling msn is this the_great_father-@hotmail.com
HELLO I NEED YOUR HELP. PLEASE YOU CAN SEARCH SOMEONE USE MY EMAIL ZLITTLELADYZ@AIM.COM
PLEASE PLEASE ZLITTLELADYZ@AIM.COM TRY BLOCK LOCK PASSWORD FOR ME THANKYOU ..
I REALLY SAD ZLITTLELADYZ@AIM.COM CHANGE STOLE BIRTH DATE AND PASSWORD THANKYOU VERY MUCH

PLEASE GIVE ME EMAIL ZSWEETMOMMYZ@AIM.COM ..
We can recover you password and locate the individuals responsible. To get your password back, need help bringing computer scum to justice, or any computer related needs goto http://re.puter.com