My facebook ID has been disabled

Closed
Saswat - Aug 11, 2021 at 03:44 AM
 Freakay - Sep 20, 2021 at 07:35 AM
My facebook ID has been disabled on 14th July'21 and I submitted my ID proof on the same day.Whenever i try to login i got the reply from FB "We recived your information .
We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (covid 19)panademic.This means we may be unable to review your account.
We apologise for any inconvenience."
But when I try to log out from my account got the following msg
"This account will be disabled in 2 days
Are you sure that you want to log out?
You only have 2days left to request a review.After that ,your account will be permanently disabled"
Now my question is after 2days will my account be permanently disabled or face book will review my account after 2days or even after that time period?

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Updated on Aug 11, 2021 at 10:25 AM
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

As for your question, Facebook will disable your account in 2 days - you will no longer be able to access it, however you may still try to recover it, and or request a review.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck

Hello,

I am currently in the same situation. Did your account get enabled.