People say I’m very underrated for my content

Closed
OnlyLuciousss - Sep 2, 2021 at 09:21 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Sep 3, 2021 at 03:50 AM
Hello,

My channel name is onlyluciousss, and people have been saying I’m highly underrated. I put a lot of my time into making my videos (Mainly Funny Edited Horror Games). Idk what to do to get my channel name out there.

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Sep 3, 2021 at 03:50 AM
Hello, almost all fledgling YouTube channels have this problem. Eventually if the content that you are producing appeals to people, and people are looking for this type of content then naturally your views and appeal should increase.

However, if you are producing content for a niche market, then it will be difficult to get thousands of views.

You can try researching YouTube keyword SEO, and other ways of optimising the content that you upload in an attempt to get more views.

One thing with YouTube is just focussing on producing content, and enjoying what you do. If people react positively to that, then that's great. Just focus on creating enjoyable content, then worry about views second.

Regards