Is driver easy safe to install on windows 7 PC for updating

Solved/Closed
Mushi23 Posts 8 Registration date Thursday January 27, 2022 Status Member Last seen February 24, 2022 - Jan 29, 2022 at 07:59 AM
Mushi23 Posts 8 Registration date Thursday January 27, 2022 Status Member Last seen February 24, 2022 - Feb 24, 2022 at 01:52 AM
I have recently fresh installation of Windows 7 operating system on my dell laptop. There need to update the graphics and audio drivers. The manual way is very long and tricky, i have searched and found driver easy. Is driver easy safe for my newly install Windows 7 laptop. anyone has good experience using the program.
Related:

2 responses

Irina2207 Posts 46 Registration date Friday January 21, 2022 Status Member Last seen June 26, 2023 34
Feb 16, 2022 at 01:04 AM
Hi
Since its release in 2009, Driver Easy has had over 3 million users worldwide. Different people have different opinions.

POSITIVE VOICES: some people believe that Driver Easy is safe to use and highly suggest using the software for driver updating.
There are also some negative voices towards using Driver Easy and its similarities.
"The free trial version of Driver Easy is basically pointless and many features are only available on the premium version. One user complained of that on redidit.com: "I'd get rid of it. Driver update programs typically warn you about out-of-date drivers and then charge you when you ask to have them updated. Won't do any good."

How to Install Driver Easy?
If your computer can run this program, then you can install it.

Go to the official Driver Easy website.
Click the Free Trial button at the top right corner of your computer screen.
Wait for the download process to complete.
Double-click the downloaded file and then follow the onscreen instructions to install Driver Easy.
Once it is set up on your computer, you can click the Launch Now button to open it.

Driver Easy is safe and easy to use, but to ensure your computer is always safe, it is highly recommended that you run a regular full system scan and PC backup.

Run a Full System Scan

You can utilize the Windows built-in tool Windows Defender to check whether there are threats to your computer. The tutorial is below.

Step 1: Right-click the Windows icon on the taskbar and then select the Settings option.

Step 2: Select Update & security from the Settings menu

Step 3: Switch to the Windows Defender option and then click the Turn on Windows Defender Antivirus button from the right pane.

Step 4: Select the Virus & threat protection function from the new window.'

Step 5: Click the Advanced scan button and select the Full scan option.

Step 6: After selecting the Full scan option, hit the Scan now button.

Step 7: It might take a long time, so wait patiently. When the process comes to an end, check the scan result. If nothing is suspicious, the tool will display a message saying “No Current Threats”. However, if you see a message saying “Threat found”, please click the Start actions button to remove the detected threats.
HelpiOS Posts 14297 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024 1,891
Feb 16, 2022 at 04:59 PM
Great answer !
Mushi23 Posts 8 Registration date Thursday January 27, 2022 Status Member Last seen February 24, 2022 1
Feb 24, 2022 at 01:52 AM
POSITIVE VOICES: some people believe that Driver Easy is safe to use and highly suggest using the software for driver updating.
There are also some negative voices towards using Driver Easy and its similarities.
"The free trial version of Driver Easy is basically pointless and many features are only available on the premium version. One user complained of that on redidit.com: "I'd get rid of it. Driver update programs typically warn you about out-of-date drivers and then charge you when you ask to have them updated. Won't do any good."

Go with the positive voices