Mp3 Not Connecting To Laptop Or Showing Up

Closed
Jlfetters02 Posts 1 Registration date Monday March 14, 2022 Status Member Last seen March 14, 2022 - Updated on Mar 14, 2022 at 08:50 PM
jimmywick Posts 16 Registration date Tuesday November 9, 2021 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2022 - Jul 16, 2022 at 12:57 AM
Hello, I Had Just Bought This GFHFG Mirror Clip Mp3 Player. It Is Brand New. I Connect It To My Laptop Which Currently Has Windows 11 And When I Plug It Into The Usb Drive On The Side Of The Laptop, The Light On The Mp3 Turns On Letting Me Know Its Connected Via Usb And Charging, But It Also Should Connect To The Laptop As A Usb Device But It Never Shows Up. I've Tried Both Usb Drives On The Side, Turning The Mp3 On And Off And Nothing Has Worked. I've Also Went To Device Manager And Checked The Usb Devices On The Usb Device Manager And The Mp3 Doesn't Show Up At All. The Cord It Uses Is A Usb Not A Micro Usb. I've Tried A Couple Of Different Usb Cords And It Still Doesn't Work. Is There A Way To Fix This And Get My Laptop To Pop It Up And So I Can Put Music On It? I Use An Hp Laptop With Windows 11 On It, I Don't Know If Downgrading To Windows 10 Would Work. Let Me Know If There Is A Way To Fix This. Thank You

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 99.0.4844.51
Related:

3 responses

nathanwirth Posts 324 Registration date Thursday May 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 27, 2022 28
May 27, 2022 at 05:14 AM
This is very common issue that PC does not recognize MP3 players; there are very simple fixes that you can try. Please read below:

Make sure your computer's operating system is up to date with the latest Service Packs and patches.
Plug the player into a different USB port. Avoid the use of USB hubs if possible. Avoid Laptop docking cradles if possible.
Try another USB Cable
Reboot the PC.
Connect the player to the PC while holding the play/pause button.

I hope one of the above will work for you!
Gtip_8062 Posts 29 Registration date Wednesday March 23, 2022 Status Member Last seen September 28, 2022 7
Jul 11, 2022 at 04:22 AM

Well I will suggest to look to update or check your audio driver because it can also be the one of the reason. So you should check for the driver updater you can update the driver manually or you can do it automatically as by using the right driver updater tool like Advanced Driver updater which is one of the best driver updater tool  

jimmywick Posts 16 Registration date Tuesday November 9, 2021 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2022
Jul 16, 2022 at 12:57 AM

If your PC does not recognize your player, please try the following steps: Make sure your computer's operating system is up to date with the latest Service Packs and patches. Plug the player into a different USB port. Avoid the use of USB hubs if possible

Regards,
J Wick