Facebook account hacked help

Closed
Rome - Apr 2, 2022 at 07:20 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14304 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 - Jun 21, 2022 at 03:57 PM
I need help,
Facebook was hacked and held for ransom, the person changed my password and replaced my email with their own, they changed all my information like my birthday and removed all location history. their email is w********@*** but i can't figure out how to get into their address to change it back to mine using the inspect method to change it back to my email address. Facebook hasn't recognized me as the account holder because my info doesn't match anything in the account due to someone else literally changing everything about me and the account doesn't have face pictures or anything and he's been s*xually harassing people I know for weeks. How do I stop him and get my account back the cops won't do anything about it. help.

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14304 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 1,891
Jun 21, 2022 at 03:57 PM
Hi,

Did you try reporting your account as hacked to Facebook (here are the steps)? Check also your email address, you may have received a message from Facebook allowing you to reverse the email change.

Good luck.