- Avg 8 wrongly detects another antivirus progr
- Windows 8 not detecting headphones - How-To - Windows
- AVG 8.5 failed uninstall ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- Unable to uninstall AVG 8 ✓ - Forum - Antivirus
- AVG Antivirus Free - Optimize your PC with the Quick Tune feature - How-To - AVG
- Windows 8 - Automatically mute all sounds when any communications activity is detected - How-To - Windows 8
If you are sure that you have uninstall anti virus program from your PC than take a look in >> My Computer>> Program files >>> and here you need you look for the previous anti virus Folder.If you can see it just DELETE this particular folder and remember ! that if you have seen in Add and Remove Program In Control Panel.