My Facebook account permanently suspended reccovery apeal

Closed
KaranK - 14 Jul 2022 à 08:51
HelpiOS Posts 15593 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 26 September 2026 - 14 Jul 2022 à 08:58

Hello,


Sir my official facebook account is permanent suspended,

I tried to recover it but not Successfully reaching 

Sir I have no option to recover
my suspended facebook account.
Sir I request to you please check and solved my problem
as soon as possible.
 

Please sir recover my FB Account

Android / Chrome 101.0.0.0

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 15593 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 26 September 2026 1,880
14 Jul 2022 à 08:58

Hi,

If Facebook has informed you that your account has been permanently disabled, then nothing can be done to get it back.

Note: CCM has no affiliation with Facebook - we cannot unblock your account.

Sorry.