Blue Screen Error while Playing games

Closed
mobifz96 - Aug 24, 2022 at 07:15 AM
Johnharper Posts 5 Registration date Friday September 16, 2022 Status Member Last seen September 16, 2022 - Sep 16, 2022 at 03:25 AM

Hello,

I am facing BSOD randomly. It occurs when I am playing games (FIFA 19, GTA 5, RDR2). 

Generally I am able to play the games on my pc for an hour or even more, but suddenly the screen freezes with a loud screeching noise. After that a blue screen appears (mostly Memory Management error, but sometimes other errors as well)

After the blue screen:

If I try turning on the pc, it wont turn on, the light will turn on, then it'll turn off and it will cycle like that. To break the cycle, I have to turn off the power supple, remove the ram and then reinsert it into the same slot, and then the pc will start. (The RAM reinsertion works 80% of the time). When it doesn't work, I have to wait almost an hour, till I can do the RAM reinsertion again. (I have two ram slots, but if I put the ram in the second slot, the pc gives 3 monotonous beeps)

I did the following tests

Cinebench R23: CPU temp reached 100°C, everything else was fine (no crashes)

FurMark: Test completed (no crashes)

Memtest86: Test Passed with zero errors

Conclusion: My PC had this problem since I bought it, I took it to the store, but they'll run the pc for 30 minutes, and they'd say its fine, take it home. Please help me diagnose the problem causing component

System Information:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super

Intel i3 9100F @ 3.6GHz

Disk Drives : ST1000DM010-2EP102

WDC WDS24DG2GDA-00JH30

RAM: 8 GB XPG DDR4 AX4U300038G16A-SR30

Android / Chrome 103.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

Johnharper Posts 5 Registration date Friday September 16, 2022 Status Member Last seen September 16, 2022
Sep 16, 2022 at 03:25 AM

Blue screen crashes indicate a critical system error has occurred. These will only happen on Windows systems, and sometimes indicate a corrupted operating system or failing hardware. Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility errors.