How do i bring back my internet speed?

Closed
lastgardian01 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday June 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 29, 2009 - Jun 29, 2009 at 08:29 AM
 lastgardian01 - Jun 29, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Hello,
i have a problem...i have a 3.6 mbps internet connection....my downloading speed was up to 512 kbps...but now it droped to 15 kbps...what happened....i tried different things...nothing worked...please could someone help me...:(....i have a 3g broadband connection,ISP is vodafone,modem=huawei model E220,HSDPA usb modem.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 29, 2009 at 10:18 AM
Dear Sir,

This problem doesn't come from your machine, it comes may be from your Internet Service Provider! I will advise you to call at the customer service and tell them about the problem, they can do the necessary to reset your line!

You can also use some Internet Accelerator software such as Internet Download Manager

Download it here: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

Thanks
lastgardian01
Jun 29, 2009 at 10:54 AM
thanks for the help....i called to my customer service and i found out my problem...it seems that they had restricted my download speed because it seems that i have an internet connection of 1mbps not 3.6 mbps....though on my connecting window it sais 3.6mbps.They said that it's normal that i have only 15 kbps download speed.But i didn't understanded why i had 512kbps download speed and now only 15kbps....i don't think it's normal,but i can't argue whit them...:((((((.Thanks again for the advise...