- How to remove an unwanted Google profile ?
- How to remove suggestions from google in mobile - Guide
- How to remove guest from google chrome - Guide
- How to remove filters on google play - Guide
- How to remove photo from outlook profile - Guide
- How to remove session expired google account from chrome - Guide
Now I understand. The profile you're trying to delete is associated to Google Play Games. It was created when you used the service or downloaded a game that supports it to save your progress and achievements.
To delete your Google Play Games profile,
- Visit the "My Account" page.
- Select the Data & privacy tab.
- In Data from apps and services you use - under "Download or delete your data"- click Delete a Google service.
- Enter your Google account password.
- Select Play Games to delete the profile and its data.
It is possible that the "unwanted profile" is linked to your brand account. It is different from your Google account and can be created when you choose to start a YouTube channel. For more info about brand accounts, and how to delete them, see this help page.
If you're asking how to delete a profile in Google Chrome, here's how to remove it.
Hope this helps.
I don't have a brand account and did not start a youtube channel.
The URL to remove a profile suggests :
On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile.
- Next to "Other Profiles," select Manage profiles.
- Point to the profile you want to remove.
- At the top right of the profile, click More > Delete.
- To confirm, click Delete.
When I open 'manage profiles' It shows only '1 person' and 'Add' , so the profile I want to remove does not show THERE. Moreover there is NO 'delete'; option as I stated in my post.
Try deleting the Chrome user folder associated to that profile.
If Chrome is opened, close it.
- Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data
- Select the unwanted folder (Profile 2 or Profile 3), then delete it.
The Default folder refers to the main profile. Don't delete it.
Now, the unwanted profile should no longer be available.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question